Friday, 11 September 2009

Dum De Dum Dum

Here's the things that I'm loving right now...!


Cluttered Home FurnishingsI love the 'hoarder' look, probably because I am quite a hoarder... oops!

Worn Home Furnishings
I love this sofa! It's radsome, could definately have something like this in my home...

Underwear as Outerwear
I'm obsessed with basques and bustiers at the moment, anything that's cut to just above the ribcage.

Sequin PantsI found these amazing topshop leopard print ones, and anything gold gets my vote!

Animal Print Skirts
Preferably high waisted, I noticed Fredericks Of Hollywood have brought out a new zebra print one, similar to the vintage one made by them that I already own.

Animal Print Tights
I've got a pair, but I'm in love with these stocking by Fredericks Of Hollywood!

Vintage Chanel 2.55 Ivory Quilted Handbag
I've wanted one of these for as long as I can remember, I just wish I had the money!
Pale Pink LipstickI love this one by Lancome! Pale pink is very flattering if you've got a lot of eye make up on...
Red Lipstick
Loved this since I was little and had a Bourjois one... This one is by Mac, but most of you need to remember to tone down your eyes when wearing red lipstick, especially so if you've got dark hair!
White Lipstick
Very 60's, I found this one by Max Factor, it's similar to the pink, but a bit of a change if you're not feeling as girly.

Over The Top Make Up
I absolutely adore this look by JUSTjack make up.

Rusty HairThe tone I planned on having if I didn't go blonde [or now pink!] I love this girls hair... [Photo by Felice Fawn]

Candy Floss Hair Styling
The first image is by photographer Steve Prue, the second is by hair stylist Claudio Contrasti, I'm thinking I prefer this look on white hair for every day use though.

Intense Eye Make Up
Like this by ErinMacMUFE, make up artiste.



That's all for today folks!
Peace, Love and Dreams-Coming-True xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment