Thursday, 3 September 2009

Fairytales and Magick ♥

Hmmm my mind has been wandering to romanticism today... not sure why.

I'm feeling all dreamy and magical...
It must be from all this being stuck indoors, leaving my mind wandering to different worlds...
I want to live there so bad...
I'm going to turn my bedroom into a magic land of fairytales over the next few weeks... might even put the net lights back on the ceiling? Hmmm not sure.

I'm feeling floaty dresses, lace and puff sleeves, draping materials and magical pastel colours. It all feels quite floaty if I'm honest, not quite on this planet, it seems like being in dreamland, I never can quite seem to leave that place...
I've got to say... I'm STILL in love with gold and sequins... mmmmh ♥


On another note, I'm longing for a tea party in the woods

What do you all think?



Peace, Love and Magick ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment