Friday, 4 September 2009

This morning... ♥



I decided yesterday on some things I'm going to make for my fairytale room...

1. Alice in wonderland 'drink me' bottle.


2. Alice in wonderland 'eat me' cupcakes, using fimo polymer clay.

3. The fairytale birdcage. Which by the way is coming along wonderfully. It looks all magical and from some kind of dreaming state.


I bought this vintage dress most recently, as it was too cute and fairytale-esque not to. It's absolutely teeny aswell. I saw it and just fell in love. I've always had some kind of obsession with anything lacy...


This is another one of my large collection of bows... I just can't help myself when it comes to over-the-top hair accessories!

Again, another hair accessory, minnie mouse pink sequin limited edition ears... Although I'll always love the black solid plastic ones I have from a child...


I mentioned the tenth kingdom earlier... have any of you ever seen it? I own the boxset haha. It's such an awesome series and the theme song is magical.
It's basically about this dog who was once a prince in the 10th kingdom, and he finds a girl in new york by accidentally falling through a magical mirror into our world... There's so many twists to the story and so many awesome characters, it's all based on fairytales, but with slight differences, it's a lot more realistic.
I love it, it's just amazing, I always wanted to live there. The opening sequence to the programmes shows all the buildings of new york changing and turning into waterfalls and such like and fairies flying around... You must see it if you haven't already...



Anyway... That's all for this morning but no doubt you'll hear from me again this evening... I've always got something to say...

Peace, Love and Sensuality ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment