Friday, 13 November 2009

Pussy Tache

Hi everyone! It's a long post for a change I think!

I hope you've all been well!

So where to start?
It's getting so cold lately, I hate this weather. I love to be able to wear what I want not covered up in loads of layers!
Hmm well there's a fair few things I'm loving right now...
We'll start with autumn hair. I love the unnatural tones of this girls hair...
But I also love the very autumnal tones of this, this whole image just strikes me as beautiful.
Geek glasses and lenseless glasses, I'm STILL loving these, they've only been on my radar for, what like, 5 years almost now... 

Brogues. Yummy. Wear with white ankle socks or white knee highs!
These cupcake nipple warmers. Well they're nipple pasties but hey.
Shoulder details, like this stunning vintage coat off of eBay...

Fringing, still loving the fringing. This vintage beaut has to be mine!
Mascot heads... I'm not sure why.
DEADMAU5 style.
Cage and lantern skirts, this topshop one is a cutie!

Last thing I just have to add is why on earth would ANYONE get this tattooed?
It's disgusting. Eurgh.


Well tune in tomorrow or next week for more fashion, art, style and wierdness.

Have a good weekend if I don't speak to you all before.


Peace, Love, and Luck xox

No comments:

Post a Comment