Sunday, 8 November 2009

Space and The Woods


Well well well blogspot, I’m back again.
I guess you’d like to know my latest purchasesright?

I bought this cute floral necklace pendant on ebay.

First up is this cute green costume jewellery heart pendant from the 1980’s.

And this leopard print one from the same era.


These ASOS hair bows, covered in sequins, I love them!


And these ASOS acid wash jeggings. Yummy!


I bought this ASOS bag a while ago but never posted it, similar to the Chanel Ivory 2.55 bag that I dream of having.


These are also an old buy, rose print jeggings from ASOS.


Another old buy, this cute floral dress, it’s such a gorgeous shape.


On my wishlist
This cute hippy tie dye dress. I love tie dye, got the kit out a few months ago and did a bit myself, must do some more to brighten up my winter wardrobe!


This stunning dress with cute puff sleeves, I fell in love but sadly didn’t have enough money.


This amazing cut away lace bustier, yummy, but also out of my price range.


This cool fringed and studded bra!


This stunning sequins and studs dress.


What a cute little fringed dress, it will be mine!


How cute are the sleeves on this dress?


I'm definately wanting these funky lenseless glasses, they're a bit of an obsession for me.



Peace Love and Happiness x o x

No comments:

Post a Comment